"Nangai Home Made Food OPC Private Limited"
About The Event
To commemorate the 75th years of Independence, Team Falcon and Nangai Private Limited in association with Thennagam and Kalpataru is proud to welcome the cyclist enthusiasts to the ‘Freedom Ride’21 which is to be held at the time of sun rise on 15th August 2021.
75 years ago, India fought its toughest battle that challenged the brave - all for a taste of freedom and independence. This Independence Day, to make it more exciting, we challenge you to pedal your cycles for 20 kms to pay tribute to those who fought for us against all odds!
Shri. K.S. Ravi
Member of the Union Responsibility Committee - DMK, has kindly consented to inaugurate the event and also hoist the Indian National Flag .
Start Point and Time: Nangai Restaurant, Moolakhazhani between 5.45 am – 6.00 am.
End Point: Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Park, Thangappapuram
Total Distance: 21 Kilometers
- Special welcome drink from Thennagam – Natural and delicious Home- Made Health Mix to gear up the ride
- Refreshment drinks and water bottles along the way from Nangai Veetu Unavu
- Surprising Gift Vouchers for the participants sponsored by Kalpataru
- Backup Vehicle - to board your cycles
- Air Conditioned Car - For emergency with First-Aid kit
- Professional Guides and Volunteers to lead the way
Things to carry on your own:
- Face Masks
- Wind Cheater